I've been sick with a series of symptoms for 3 months.

Posted , 2 users are following.

So ever since about February of this year I haven't felt like my old self. It first started with a low grade fever which i automatically assumed was covid since the person i lived with at the time works at the hospital and she had covid a week prior. i was also not able to sleep for 2 days straight. Then I started to have random nasea off and on during the day. It eventually stopped and I rarely feel nasea now. At this time I was also dealing with diarrhea and mucus in my stool. I went to the ER because I don't have insurance to just go to the doc. Turned out I had an anal fissure. It took a good bit it felt like for it to heal. Then after this I ended getting the flu and had it for 2 weeks. Then after this I started having pain in my lower back for what seemed to me to be no reason. Now I'm dealing with a resting heart rate as low as 45 BPM. Although it seems to vary between 45-60. I've several near fainting episodes. I've felt my arms and one of my legs have pins and needles. And I do it in my sleep sometimes too. I'll jump up like I just regained consciousness. I've also been dealing with random pains all over my body. I'm now dealing with sharp headaches and come for a short time and leave. All of this has been so terrifying to me and I hate having to wait and go day by day trying to figure out what is wrong. I have this constant feeling of doom and I can't seem to shake the feeling. Hoping someone can shine some light.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

also for clarification, I'm a 22 yr old male. I was also just diagnosed with C Diff today and currently doing the treatment.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.