I’ve been smelling ammonia in the back of my nose and my blood pressure keeps going all over.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I began smelling ammonia over a week ago, on that same episode I began to have a headache. i checked my blood pressure during the whole hour I had the headache and found out my blood pressure kept rising. Ever since then, my blood pressure would rise to hypertension stage 2 and fall back down to elevated. When my baseline is elevated blood pressure yet it keeps rising to hypertension stage 2.

I no longer get headaches from eating salty food but I check my blood pressure after I eat salty food and it goes all the way up to hypertension stage 2. Yet when I don't eat salty food, my blood pressure drops to normal levels. I still smell ammonia everyday.

what should I do? Should I go to the emergency room about this

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.