I’ve been so paranoid!!! I need to know if this has happened to others!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have just gotten off of my period 2 days ago, and i noticed one of the last couple days... putting a tampon in really hurt my skin, it felt like i damaged my skin. It does not hurt to pee, but it does sting if any pee drips onto it. It got bigger and bigger so i decided to go to the clinic yesterday to have them look at it and do all testing. Ive been with my same partner for a year now, and am devestated at the thought of herpes or any STI for that matter. I have been having a lot of watery discharge as well, which usually happens after my cycle for a few days but not quite this bad. I have had really dry skin and today i also noticed this little cut, and was wondering if anyone has gone through this too and what your diagnosis was? The sexual health centre disnt seem to think it was herpes.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

also wanted to make clear that one of the cuts is at opening of vagina and other one is at the top.

• Posted

this looks exactly like my first outbreak. are you having any other symptoms?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.