I've cured my idiopathic urticaria on my own

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey everyone, I had a severe case of idiopathic urticaria for over 2 years and while i was going through it i referred to this forum for support and advice. I tried everything in those 2 years and nothing really cut it for me. I was popping handfuls of pills daily and didnt see the slightest results.

Now that I've cured it myself i would like to share with everyone what my circumstances were and hope it can be of some help to others.

In short, i was severely dehydrated without knowing. For 2 months i drank 12 glasses of water a day and voila!! its been gone for over 1 year and i haven't seen any sign of it since. I strongly recommend everyone to give this a shot and please report back if it helped you in any way.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Joe

it sounds too good to be true....although flushing things out purifying...is good.  I noticed when I prepped for colonoscopy drinking all fluids and cleaning out colon I had no hives for a couple of days without taking meds......hummmmm.

Im so happy for you being hive free with no meds.  I am still taking lowdose 5mg Prednisone and Allegra each day.

thanks for sharing Joe!

wendy

• Posted

I really hope this works that is amazing if it does.. I will start tomorrow..  I do however drink a ton of water daily and i still have them are these 8 oz glasses.. 
    • Posted

Yes 8 oz. Glasses. I had a water bottle on me at all times and would constantly be sipping on it. It won't help if you drink 6 glasses in the morning and 6 at night. To rehydrate your body properly it must be spread out over the course of the day. (1 Cup every hour)

I hope this works for you Jana.

Best of luck!

• Posted

It is sure worth a try nothing else has worked.. thank you.
  • Posted

Did you keep drinking 12 glasses of water a day after your hives were gone, or as soon as they stopped you stopped as well??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.