I've cut my penis, what should I do?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So recently during masturbation I accidently got a cut on the back of my penis, I think my nail must have cut it. It's extremely painful to touch but I feel no pain when I'm not touching it. What should I do? Is there a way I can prevent it from being infected?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Antibiotic cream or ointment might help. I use it on cuts and sores. Seems to help.
  • Posted

Just keep it washed and dry and no masturbating until its healed. Dont rely totally on antibiotic cream.
    • Posted

Okay, thank you. I won't masturbate and I'll wash it, thanks for the advice.

• Posted

any39970,

Well, the best thing you can do is keep washed with soap and water and I would say triple antibiotic ointment, should solve the problem. You will want to watch for things like really warm to touch or pain associated with a rash as you can get celulitis which is painful, but I would say as long as you keep it clean and the ointment on there you should be fine.

• Posted

I've done everything you and the others have told me too, and I'm happy to say it's healing. It's scabbed over and I haven't contracted any sort of disease or anything, and it doesn't hurt anymore, it's not even enflamed. Thank you for all your help!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.