I've eaten something that's causing pain - chooses below- what is it?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi guys,

I'm really struggling with my IBS and pain.

I'm trying to figure out what it is that's causing me pain.

I've done a food elimination but still can't find what it is.

Dr is useless!

Today i ate 

Quinoa salad with peas, brocolli, parsley, feta cheese and a teaspoon of ricotta.

I had some kinda cramps whilst eating it.

Then after that i had a health bar  I made : Dates, Almonds and Raisins with a banana - all blended and turned into bars.

Anyway an hour later I was walking and suddenly I was bending over in so much pain.

My upper abdomen was cramping like crazy and it really hurt.

What food from the list could cause that?

I'm perplexed by this annoying disorder!

I've cut out coffee, bread, (although I had bread this morning for breakfast) - not sure if that could be it.

I"m so over it - I just want to know what food to NOT eat!

Thanks for your help.

I can feel my gut is really sensitive now and I"m scared to eat anything.

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes Fireid13-

I am lactose intolerant as well...also try to stay away from gluten. Narrows the diet field but who cares if you aren't in pain right! I am finding many veggies other than the "heavy" fiber kind...also and juicing(and straining out the fiber) to make sure I get as many nutrients as possible.

• Posted

David have you discovered coconut or almond milk! Had a lot of success with these and you dont feel as deprived.
  • Posted

ihh I'm sorry for the pains but I is not that chronic you might Deanna stay on drinking water for some couple of hours at least till the pains die down but if very serious you might wanna see your doctor asap
  • Posted

probably not something to worry Mich about,I'm sure even how clueless the doc can there might be one or two things they can do to curb it,so give another a try

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.