I've finally found something that works for me and I've come off the IBS tablets.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been suffering for years and in the last few weeks I've given up the tablets and taking a indigestion drink first thing in the morning . I feel less bloated. My tummy has gone down, and a lot less visits to the wc.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TAKING AND WHAT CONDITION WERE YOU PROFESSIONALLY DIAGNOSED AS HAVING? THANKS .
    • Posted

Hi. I was diagnosed with IBS after having an internal inspection. I was taking Buscapan which had some effect and helped with cramps . My wife started working for a company called Arbonne and became an independent consultant for them. So I was a guinea pig for nutrition site of things and all products were gluten free with natural ingredients. I took the digestion plus sachete every morning before I took anything else. Tastes horrible but it just calmed my stomach down and I have less cramps and my stomach is a lot less bloated. I follow this up with a Arbonne shake which again is full of natural products and is good for my digestive system.

• Posted

What is you indigestion drink called. If you don’t mind me asking. Thank you 
    • Posted

Hi Rosie.

It's a box of indigestion plus sachetes. I get them from Arbonne and they are great. Taste awful and you add to a little water and take in the morning before anything else. Not cheap and not a cure but certainly helps me.

The Arbonne detox is great also which lasts for 30 days. If you need more info on where to buy let me know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.