I've found some photos and added captions of the things people say to show how ludicrous it is.

Posted , 8 users are following.

Sorry everyone but I'm bored with being sick as this is what I do to amuse myself.

3 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sorry everyone but there was a spellling mistake in the original photo.  It should read like this in the photo below.  Cringe.  I need to go to bed now.
    • Posted

Hi Rose,

Didn't even notice the mis spelling when I read original : ) would you mind If I forwarded them to people?

Hop you have a good rest

B

• Posted

Hi Bev,

You can forward them to people, that's absolutely fine.  Minus the misspelt one. :D

• Posted

Thank you Rose -   just what I needed today

The biggest problem is that I do this to myself!!  And the worse I feel the more I do it! Der!

I know its ridiculous but....and thats the problem..the 'but.  means that I'm going off course//feeling worse so want to push more.

Still learning the lesson(s)....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.