I've given up!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey guys. Just thought I'd let you guys know that I've given up the tabs.

They were making me paranoid, depressed and I felt like absolute cr*p(Physically)!! So I'm going to go back to my doctors and just tell him that I've given up.

I don't know what else is out there that can help me.

I've tried Reductil and they were okay.

My auntie recommended some tabs that body builders use lmao I'm not sure what they're called but they make you lose your appetite. I know that's not necessarily good for you but I need something to get this weight off my body!

Sorry it's so long but I need to babble on!

tt4n

Rach :cry:

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey 'biggirlie'. Think you are doing the best thing if you really feel these are not right for you. Please don't resort to drastc measures though. A few years ago I took diet pills bought from a tanning salon, called 'bioslimmer' or something stupid.They were appetite suppresents, and did work cos I didnt want to eat but had exactly the same symptoms you are experiencing on the orlistat.I was anxious and bit paranoid and soon ditched the tabs. I do think you are better getting something properly prescribed by a doctor rather then something over the counter/internet.Not sure what to suggest though if you've tried reductil already, and orlistat obviously isnt working.Good luck anyway.Hope you find something to help. :D :D :D
  • Posted

Hi Girlie

I have been reading the clinical trial for Xenical and there was no instances of this as a side effect. Reductil is listed as one of the drugs that can give you those side effects, how long ago did you stop taking them??

What i would say to you is maybe it effects you absorbing fat soluble vitamins and when we have a deficiency we can feel like you are.

Perhaps speak to your GP but don't rule them out entirely!!!

Please dont take anything off the internet, they are not legal and also can harm your body! There is a reason why we have prescription medicine!!!

• Posted

Sorry to hear that Rach.

As MSG says though, don`t try anything dodgy.

Hope u get support from GP.

• Posted

Yep listen to ya auntie Skye and Auntie Sara :D

Trouble with the drugs you buy off the net are they can be highly poisionous as they can interact with tablets you are already taking or are high in amphetamine based excipients so you are effectively taking speed and thats why they work but your body wont thank you for it as well as becoming addicted to them

Rach we are here and only a message away so dont give up!

• Posted

I hope you dont give up on them.

I was going to buy pills on the internet to lose weight thats why my doctor thought about the Orlistat.The ones i was looking at made you lose weight but also could cause heart attacks. There honestly not worth it.Your doctor will give you something else or if you give the Orlistat a little longer you might feel better :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.