I’ve got a haircut and i noticed some bold spots behind be head, I want something to hide it

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey 

I know its Alopecia areata but i have a really huge event tomorrow and i want to temporary hide it.

P.S/ i dont want to put a hat on

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You might be able to use a product called Toppik, it's little hair fibers in a powder in the color of your own hair and it covers up spots depending on how big your spot is. I think they might sell it on Amazon as well as other places. 

• Posted

Yess i was looking for that product 😝 And the spots are not big but they look ugly 🤪 thank youu

• Posted

I saw it advertised on TV the other day and thought how brilliant it was. Hope it works for you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.