I've got chronic sinusitis and allergic rhinitis

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been diagnosed with sinusitis and allergic rhinitis after a year ve had every spray antibiotic and steroid under the sun and over the last 3 months the dis sines fuzzy head is making it hard to function daily along with awful tinnitus anybody out there give me some advice. I've been to ent who are now saying that as nothing worked an operation to drain might be an option any views on the above would be grateful I'm feeling so miserable xx

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Paula. I experieced your problems for 50 years, before find a miracle cure in   Evening Primrose Oil. One 1000mg capsule daily solves the problem.

Please read my post to Karen, only seven days ago. 

I believe you will get great benefit from this simple, but very effective treatment.

Kind regards, Ray.

• Posted

Hey ray

thanks for your advice I will give it a try I've been told to buy an earpopper to try I'll give anything a go 

thanks

paula

• Posted

I hear u i have the same problem and have benn dealing with this for a couple of years on humid days i feel even worst. My first ent's mentioned surgery. If you read about surgery i am not convince that it will work. I have to agree some days i want them to go in the pull every thing out, lol But now i am on ent number 4 and 2-4 has not mentioned surgery. But ent #4 is telling me to stay with my allergy shots. I have tried all also, i have incorporated evening primrose into my diet. I just started with that. But i feel your pain

• Posted

Thanks for that. Have you experienced tinitus aswell I am as i type sat with headphones listening to music to dull out the sound. 😕
    • Posted

No i have not experience the tinitus but i do experience a fullness as if theres water in my ears and very itchy ears
    • Posted

Allergies Are the 5th Largest Chronic Disease This was posted by Web MD
  • Posted

paula, i have found great relief b using in a nettie pot of warm distilled , or boilled water, - six drops of greapfruit seed extract, a tiny squirt of no tears baby shampoo, ans just a pinch of sea salt. twice a day. it does help a lot. Make sure the water you use is distilled or boiled. Dena smile

• Posted

Hey dena what does the no tear baby shampoo do in corrolation with clearing the

Sinsuses I do use the neti pot with out the shampoo and just salt but it is just a temporary relief.

• Posted

I don't know, I just know it makes a difference and it helps. However, I use it along with the salt and grapefruit seed extract. Altogether, it really helps a lot. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.