I've got discomfort pain in upper abdomen, chest pain, light headed, sinus pressure, blurred vision

Posted , 4 users are following.

2 weeks ago my back was hurting and went to ER and was diagnosed with 1/2 cm kidney stone. A week later started getting upper left side abdominal pains and swelling. Also getting light headed as well. Went to ER and they only drew my blood n sent me home without any ex rays or anything. It's now been a week and I have more issues such as belching and chest pain. Yesterday my left should suddenly hurt to put move back and forth and I could only reach up or back so far. It felt like a pinched nerve then yesterday night my chest felt heavy and pain radiated down my left arm to my hand and it was numb and tingling. Then it started in my right hand but not as bad....I used my moms blood pressure machine and it was 143 over 101.... I have also been getting light headed when standing a pressure in my throat blurred vision and cramps and aches randomly around my torso as well as in my scalp. I am waiting for my medical insurance to clear so I can see my doctor. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

A lot of symptons of heart trouble. Did they run an EKG or anything ? If not , I think that would be my first order of business.
    • Posted

Portacrean you have lot of experiance i think my problem is that i feel heart beat scape before now its fine but when ever i travel in plane etc i have a terrible attack for a while my breathe stop and i think thats it i have a heart attack------then after sum time burps will start-------it will be like that to some time 4 to 5 times a day in a month i have terrible attacks my breathe will stop------test i have do till now is 8 + Ecgs echo all of that is clear so what you think is it related to heart problem or anxiety----
  • Posted

sad to hear your symptoms but as Portcrean will say you must need to do EKg or Ecg test......Just make your mind clear if you Ekg is clear then it will be anxitey......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.