I've had a bad heavy pain 2 weeks post op

Posted , 4 users are following.

This morning went to the toilet and 20 mins after I got this heavy pain inside my vagina. Went back to hospit Dr examined me with stomach and asked if any bleeding which there isn't. He prescribed me buscopan. The pain went away but has come back again it's s heavy dull pain. Has anyone else had this?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

this also happened to me. During the procedure, I had endometriosis removed from the outside of my bladder. Because of the pain, they did a CT scan and diagnosed me with bladder damage that resulted in chronic bladder spasms. I am not 5 months post hysterectomy, and i drink as much water as i can and as little caffeine as possible and that helps. Good luck, I hope you find some relief.

• Posted

Hi I have similar issues. 2 days after hysterectomy i got very painful burning pain after urinating and pain radiates from vagina convulsing up through out upper stomach and wraps around love handles on back. fireworks pain. I can barely walk after i pee. This pain is only after i pee and may last 1 hour. I had my hysterectomy on 7/1/2019. was released on 7/3/2019 and back in hospital on 7/6/2019. Dr did Ct scan says he sees alittle pocket could be beginning of a abcess but not sure so now treating with antibiotics. I am so scared to urinate because pain is unbearable. please anyone with similar experiences share.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.