I’ve had a ongoing problem, was wondering if anyone could possibly tell me what it could be?

Posted , 4 users are following.

In October 2017 I got  really sick, I woke up one night randomly and threw up it was green in colour, I had nausea and also migraines, weakness, loss of appetite, heart palpitations and hot and cold flushes for about a week to two weeks after this incident, ended up going to the doctors and they sent me to hospital, the hospital ran blood testsand also a ultrasound which both came back with nothing, ironically this all stopped the next day. 

In May 2018 it all started up again but this time with no vomiting, I had one incident then another one following it a few days later, then one week in June I got the same symptoms as I did in October all over again it lasted for about a week and now it all of a sudden comes and goes, one day I’ll be fine then the next I’ll have the same symptoms I also get burping and hiccups and I have severe motion sickness and also a lump in my throat and it seems as if gluten is irritating these symptoms. I would like to know what people think it could be as I have a doctors appointment this week and have no clue as to what it is. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If you sick was green, then it’s more than likely it’s bile. Could be gall bladder related. 🤔

• Posted

Definitely get tested for gluten allergy ( celiac disease ) and also H pylori . But it could be a lot of different things , some food allergy , intestinal parasites , who knows . Don’t give up , it may take a lot of testing until the cause of your problems is nailed down . Keep a food diary , maybe you can find out if anything in your diet sets it off .
  • Posted

Green stuff sounds like bile.  If this continues you may need to talk to a GI but since it is so random, it sounds like you have GERD symptoms due to food sensitivities.  I might keep a food journal of everything you eat.  It can help you identify what foods are triggering these responses.   I am so sorry you have these scary episodes.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.