I’ve had an itching problem which is temperature sensitive. What is it and what do I do?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I've lived in hot places most of my life but i recently moved to a city where the weather is more bipolar. I've noticed that when i for example move into a building that is cold from outside where it is hot (or vice versa) . i get a sudden itching sensation throughout my arms, neck and back. If i do not scratch myself is becomes unbearable. The way to describe this sensation is like pins and needles but from my research it doesn't seem to be it. Any idea what it is or how i can get rid of it?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.