I’ve had an ongoing sleep issue, please help!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Over the last 4 years I have an issue with tardiness, and getting up early. When I was younger I was able to just scrape through life as I was at highschool, but have lost every job due to this issue. I have tried sleeping pills, meditation, working out, strict routines and nothing works.  There are many times when I am either up to 4AM due to not being tired, or waking up 10 minutes - an hour after my shift has just started. I have lost all my jobs to this, and I finally have a stable secure job that pays really good money but if this continues I will lose my job, my home, and everything that comes along with it. Doctors have not been sure what it is, and at times there has shown consistency but this doesn’t last. Please help. 

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

How are you doing? You won't get rhe right treatment without the right diagnosis. Have you seen  a psychiatrist? 

A few sessions of psychotherapy could help you  a lot. 

• Posted

Not too sure but i think this might help.

http://thehealthgist.blogspot.com.ng/2017/12/how-long-should-you-sleep.html

Here you'll find some tips on how to get a good sleep.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.