I've had depression and mental health for about 7 years and I carnt deal with it my doctor know but meplease

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've had depression for about 7 years and have learning disabilities and depression mental health I find every day hard to cope with iv tried the docs but they don't listen I self harm at times to try and cope please can you help me m stocker

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i think the answer, Mary, is to set yourself a simple goal. then work to reach it.

• Posted

hi mary, do you have someone you see maybe a social worker or someone who supports you, who can explain to your doctors what is happening and how you feel? ask that person to write it down or go to the doctors with you so you can tell them. you could try to speak to MIND or LAMP which help you when you are stuck with this sort of thing.

• Posted

Dear

Just take it easy. Give the outcome to God. i mean, do not think of future. Leave it to God. Do whatever you can. Rest, leave it to God. Do not have "desire for specific result". Accept with peace and calmness whatever comes. continue with peace and calmness.

treasure this inner calmness always .

regards and affections

• Posted

Dear Mary. I am sorry for the hard times you are experiencing. Are the Doctors you've seen General Practitioners or someone who specializes in mental health? Mental Health professionals should listen. If not, find another doc. Are you on anti-depressants? Please DO NOT harm yourself, it just creates anxiety & pain. You are a daughter of God. He loves you & is looking over you. Please take one day at a time. I am praying for you. And Mary, know there are many others experiencing the same thing. You are not alone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.