I've had enough

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well I'm at the end of my tether, I had a flare up in February it's still going and we are now in July ! That's 5 months of everyday pain and discomfort, I've been to hospital 4 times in June went back last week got another appointment on Tuesday this week. Seen consultant had pulps removed, had no end of tablets and painkillers like co coldamol , then they found I lost over two stone in 10 weeks it seems this condition had effected my pancus it has stopped all together for it to get sugar it had taken it from all my muscles, now I have to go on insulin, I have back pain to a point I need help to dress as I can't bend to put trousers on and just to stress me out and finish me off my husband passed away 3 days ago, I don't have no fight left in me no more, I'm just so tired and in such discomfort I find it hard to find a way out

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You poor thing I hope you have some supportive people around you - please stay strong - take some multivitamins and drink sustagen hospital strength to put some weight on.

Take care

• Posted

I don't know quite what to say, I think you could do with some decent help with your diet but more urgently some proper support after losing your husbsnf. Just take 1 day at a time.

• Posted

Hi bethia59893

My heartfelt condolences to you for the loss of your husband.....please can you let me know what sort of 'flare up' you are going through..is it an ongoing problem if so what is it....kindest regards...

• Posted

Huh? I've not lost my husband, to the original writer who I believe has lost THEIR husband, I'm really sorry that has happened, it will be incredibly difficult to cope having lost him. Take each day 1 by 1 and as for your health insist you now have help.

• Posted

@ Sam my husband was term I'll with m.s dementia, we as a family knew it was coming but it was still a shock even when you think your prepared your not, I am taking it one day at a time as that is all I can do,

My ongoing problems have been diverticulitis it just seems to have a knock on effect with my other health issues, I just want it to go away but I know its not going to happen,

Life is not easy and I know its only as good as you make it but at this moment in time it seems hard to find,

Thank you for all your kindness I have a doctor to see tomorrow and will ask for some kind of support to help me .best wish's to all

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.