I’ve had pain in the left abdomen is this normal?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have been diagnosed with coeliac disease for around 4 months. I would say im strict on the gluten free diet including excluding may contain or produced in a factory that contains as advised and its always better to be on the safe side.

Since being diagnosed and cutting out gluten my eating habits have be come irregular with some days eating no more than one meal. In the last three weeks i've started to experience pain in my upper left abdomen with no real pattern. Some days theres just a nagging pain all day other days it feels like a knife is being rammed into my side for 10 or 20 minutes.

Does anybody have any experience of this or any idea what could be causing it?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.