I’ve had reflux for a few years and no one has found a solution

Posted , 2 users are following.

for the past 4-5 years I have had reflux issues after having numerous blood tests and hair tests to determine what is going on and results have said I have intolerences to a lot of different foods and even after restricting my diet, the reflux keeps coming back and I can't figure out what is going on.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi. I had acid reflux for 5 years. Common treatment do not solve my problem. Ultimately, doctors tell me the root of your problem is nervous. I came to the psychiatrist and after treating different medications, I finally got treated with "Nortriptyline".

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.