I've had swollen lymph nodes that I noticed two years ago.

Posted , 1 user is following.

I just wrote all of this and then accidentally went back, so this one is going to feel a little rushed. I have swollen lymph nodes in the back of head, under my jaw, and the right side of my neck. I have NO symptoms of anything bad such as night sweats, weight loss, loss of appetite, etc. I have been to three or four doctors about this and they all have told me I'm fine, one did a blood test and that came back fine too. I just worry that they missed something that is preventable now, but I will die from if it's not got, or if it's too late now. However, like I said, they all said I was fine, and I have no symptoms. I do however have swollen lymph nodes in my head that wax and wane in size throughout the day. One doctor said that reassured him I was fine, but stupid me looked it up and got a different answer. I also noticed a significant decrease in the usual size when I stayed at my grandparents house for a few days, maybe there's some allergen in my room? I do have allergies but that doesn't seem to be a cause for lymph node swelling. Please help me get peace of mind, thank you.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.