I’ve had these bumps around my pubic area for almost a month now

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have had these bumps around my pubic area as well as one or two bumps mid way up my shaft for almost a month now. im scared as hell that they are genital herpes. Can someone please help me?!image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I strongly recommend you get tested. they'll have to culture it. did you shave

• Posted

yes i do normally shave often. i tend to not let my pubic hair grow very long.

• Posted

Have they changed over the month? Any pain associated with it? Not sure this looks like herpes, especially if it's been a month.

• Posted

i have no pain associated with it really. i have an occasional itch but i feel like i always get that with the short pubic hair and my underwear interacting.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.