I’ve had these bumps for about 2 days what should I do

Posted , 6 users are following.

I’ve only been having sex with my boyfriend until I was at his best friends house and him and another man took advantage while I was under the influence I don’t rennet much of that night so I never made it a big deal it’s been well over a week and i noticed that my vigina was itching and I looked and I got these reddish white bumps and thick creamy white discharge I’m really scared only 18 and don’t know anything about this please help 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like thrush (yeast infection) which you can get from unhygienic sex or if the vagina is traumatised. The yeast is always there but there is a delicate balance between the yeast and good bacteria in the vagina. If anything upsets the balance, (such as: a change in the ph levels due to too much washing or using washes or soaps  that don’t match the vagina ph; trauma; unhygienic sex) then conditions are created which allows overgrowth of either the yeast (causing thrush) or bacteria (causing bacterial vaginosis). Thrush causes a thick white discharge, no smell, itching, redness and sometimes soreness. BV causes a brownish discharge which smells like rotten fish. The best way to treat thrush is to take an oral fluconazole tablet. It should clear up in a few days. If it doesn’t another tablet can be taken 3 days later. Thrush creams are also available for use externally which can ease the itching. All pharmacies sell them.
  • Posted

It may be thrush but it may be something else as well.  Get yourself familiar with the STD clinic near you and get checked out.  They will do swabs to establish what is wrong.    What you are describing is rape. Dont let yourself get into a situation like this again
    • Posted

you just victim shamed her. SHE DIDNT LET HERSELF DO ANYTHING. She was raped.

• Posted

Message me if you want someone yo talk to . You arent responsible for the actions of these crude males . Theres no warning for this type of stuff . Go to a womans clinic and they will be more compasionate . Keep the clothes you had on in case you want to press charges and have evidence . Dont wash it . FIRST you must take care if you and your mental health and physical health .

• Posted

You can bring the clothes in a bag to keep perserved and also still get a rape lit done because a nurse can make note of your mental state and any abnormal condition your private area may have , like trauma and still can check for any semen . Just collect your evidence and if you do speak to the police make sure you have someone from a sexual assault clinic to help be there with you . I SUGGEST GATHERING YOUR EVIDENCE AND TAKING CARE OF YOU FIRST .

• Posted

i think it is a bit late for all that, she posted the original message 4 months ago.

• Posted

Sorry i should of read the dates . Thanks .

• Posted

Also my appolgies to the poster for not readimg the date . The offer still stands if you need someone to talk to just message me . THANKS XO

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.