I've had this problem for 2 years, there is something wrong with my bladder

Posted , 5 users are following.

this started when i was 14 or 15 and i kept waking up to pee, my doctor prescribed me some desmotabs melt oral lyopilisate tablets but those did not work so months later i went back to the doctor and i was more specific about my problem i had a sudden urge to pee especially in between classes and my pee just stopped running mid way so my doctor prescribed me betmiga tablets they basically release your bladder muscles for overeactive bladder but this didn't work so i went back to my doctor as  i think i knew the problem which was a uti we did 2 pee tests both came back negative and now my stomach feels bloated whenever i eat or drink this has been happenig for about 4 moths now this happens even when i eat something like oatmeal which is what i like to eat for breakfast i feel like the food is trapped at the bottom of my stomach and all the water is trapped on the top and cant escape until 6 am im a healthy person im about 5 foot 11 i weigh 66kg and i go to the gym 4 times a week i drink about 2 litres of water a day and water is the only thing i drink most of the time, my body is very confusing and i don't know what to do at this point i've read hundreds of articles. Sorry for bad spelling and punctuation it's because I haven't gotten a good nights of sleep for the pas two years 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Are you conspitated? I had bladder problems all my life as well. I used to embarassly be a bed wetter as a kid. I stopped when i learned to wake up from my sleep. But just the tiniest sip of water gets me going to the restroom. I mentioned it to my dr. She didnt seem too concerned just said everyone is different as long as i was able to hold my urine it was fine. So maybe you just have a small bladder or something
    • Posted

Hey erika,

No I don't think i'm constipated I could have a small bladder I really don't know but it's nothing i should be not concerned about as this is effecting me big time.

• Posted

Have you tested for a uti infection? I used to get those a lot when i was pregnant. Yes i recommend you see a dr. Getting up to pee at night it so frustrating. Lol
    • Posted

Yea I did 2 pee tests and both came back negative and i agree it's a nightmare 

• Posted

Hi james75806

You should be refered to a Urologist this is not normal for one do young to have bladder problems. Ask your doc for a referral . There is nothing worse than having to go to toilet all through the night i get very little sleep. It's obvious there is something going on to be urinating so often..You may also need your vits and minerals checked especially B12's. Don't be fobbed off..your doc is probably trying tabs first before taking your case further...so go back and tell him/her how very tired you are because it is not good for your health not to get adequate sleep. Perhaps try and give up the oatmeal for a while and eat something lighter for breakfast and see if there is a difference....best wishes....

• Posted

Hey lilian,

I will give up oatmeal and eat something like an apple if needed and then if no changes happen i'll get a urologist.

• Posted

Thanks for the suggestion 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.