I've have headaches(burning sensation/deadening sensation), dizziness and concentration problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello

I am a man, 28 years old, I sometimes go hiking/camping, so I would classify myself as having average health, I have been smoking, but not anymore.

To start off, I have not had any issues with my health before a couple of years ago, especially the last half year.

I have been feeling stressed and experienced headaches(burning sensation/deadening sensation), dizziness and concentration problems. In general, I feel very weak/tired so I often sleep most of the day.

I have been going to my doctor to get a Cerebrospinal Fluid analysis, and my results are attached below:

Test results from the Cerebrospinal Fluid analysis (Metric Units)

Albumin: 0,39 g/L - Normal Range: 0,05 - 0,33

Albumin-ratio: 9,8*10^-3 - Normal Range: 3,0-9,0 

Glucose: 3,7 mmol/L - Normal Range: 2,5 - 4,5

Immunglobulin G/Albumin: 0,45 - Normal Range: 0,37 - 0,64

Immunglobulin G: 0,046 g/L - Normal Range: 0,011 - 0,048

Leukocytes(mononucl.): N/A (not enought cells to differentiate)

Leukocytes(polynucl.): N/A (not enought cells to differentiate)

Leukocytes: <5*10^6/L

Protein: 0,5 g/L Normal Range: 0,15 - 0,50

I wanted to know if any of you could give a diagnosis/s based on the numbers and my symptoms.

(I am not currently working, due to my ‘condition’)

Thank you in advance.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.