I’ve just been sacked from my work

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have worked in a care home for over 17 year as a chef manager during the 24rth of December my staff got up to some carry on hitting each other with wet paper towels during this period I was working 77 hours a week as we had no chef 7days a week for over 4 weeks as while in holiday it was brought to my attention that it was on Facebook and on June it  as reported to management u had been goin through a tough time with my colitis but management didn’t care I just done shifts to help them

Out I’ve just been dismissed from

My job for sanity stepping in and stopping the behaviour of other staff members in toilet even though the stress hours and my constant flare up that my doctors disclosed can any one help with ideas 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.