I've just found out I'm pregnant. Don't know what to do?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Me and my new partner had unprotected sex as I am on the implant but I just felt really sick and things which led me to do a test.

We have spoke and he wants me to have an abortion but I blagged him and said I couldn't until 15 weeks I just wanr to find out the gender so i feel that it was real. Is this weird? I feel like I am going mad

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello Katie,

First of all congratulations.

Everyone has mixed emotions when going through an unplanned pregnancy and whether you decide to keep the baby or not is entirely your choice. However if you do go through with abortion the longer you leave it the harder it will be and if you find out the gender you may become more attached to your unborn baby and not want to go through with it. 

You are definitely not going mad as I can imagine your shock to finding out the news but as hard as it sounds the earlier you make your decision the better.

Good luck with everything and I hope you do what's best for you both. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.