I've lived with this for four years and I can't anymore..

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello,

I've been living with this for 4 years I don't know what's that ( I am 24 now). I used many treatment without any results. It does'nt hurt doesn't itch. it is just aesthetically unsightly. I don't know what to do to deal with it since doctors I've been to so far have failed to correctly diagnose it. (dermatological fungus, keratosis pilaris, allergical reaction to food..) I've considered these possibilities with no results

I am afraid this is a reflection of a deeper problem... I always had a mild join pain. A radiology showed that nothing was abnormal. I wish there was something at least I have a track.

I hope that some one could have a grasp of this condition...

Please ask if you have any question that could help understand.

Thank you

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Are you sure it’s not Eczema. It looks familiar. The problem with these skin issues is that they are so vast. It could be anything. Did you do allergy test? 

I’m drinking A mixture and it helps. Doctors say that skin issues are usually backed up toxins and old left over food debris in out intestine. 8 ounces of water(bottle) 2 tablespoons of Braggs Vinegre, 2 teaspoons of lemon, 2 tablespoon of organic honey. Drink it the first thing in morning before eating or drinking anything. Drink at room temperature. You can drink this one hour before meals. I do it only once in morning and once before bed. I also bought an large aloe vera branch( you’ll find it at Spanish or Asian supermarkets. 

Take branch and cut it length wise, take a spoon and remove all the sap. Put it in a clean glass or plastic clear jar. Take all the sap from aloe put in jar and add drops of lemon from half of a lemon. Put in refrigerator. Put some on your issue areas at least 2-3 times a week. This is pure aloe it will hopefully clear your skin. Sometimes you have to go holistic because Rx’d meds sometimes create more problems.  Lots of luck. 

• Posted

Thank you very much for your reply millie. I'll try this since it's natural and simple to apply. Hopefully I see some results. I'll give a folow up if I see any change. Thank you !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.