I’ve noticed a dark spot on my Clitoris hood and a pimple by my clit. What does it look like.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Yesterday after masturbating, I went to pee it hurt a little, but when I wipe it hurt bad. I thought I just wore my clit out because that’s happen before when over using my vibrator. Today as I was going through out my day to use the bathroom it hurt when I wiped. And a little when I was walking. I got home and took a look at my clit and seen a bump right by my clit and on my hood an dark spot.

I immediately thought I had herpes so I got really paranoid and have been looking up symptoms. I got tested thanksgiving and was negative. I pray to good it isn’t herpes or hiv, or any STD for the matter. Since it is one bump and I’ve been touching my vagina and vulva for some hours now and only see one bump, doesn’t look similar to the symptoms not vagina as those I seen

I started looking at vagina and why I could have a dark spot and ran across vulvar cancer. I was reading up and seeing what happens and I have a dark spot and a bump, which are symptoms. I looked up some pics of the dark spots are mines was similar and so was the bump. I’m scared, I know I need to make an appointment but I’m not ready, I don’t have the support so if I get bad news, I don’t know what I will do. I will eventually make an appointment imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Let's give you all the support you need!

The pictures are very unclear, but with the description you are giving me, it is very common to cause these laceration on your vulva. It is by itself a delicate piece of skin. The burning sensation might also be attributed to the fact that when the skin enters into contact with the urine it creates this sensation (dysuria).

About the spot, I would get that checked, since it's very hard to make a diagnosis based on a picture of the spot, it could be many things.

About the STIs, if you recent sexual activity without protection and you feel concerned, just get lab test.

Wish you the best

• Posted

hi , it's very difficult to say going off the pictures but I've recently put off a long overdue smear for fear of many stupid things , my advice don't delay! it could be a mole/freckle they do tend to pop up in less obvious places even down there but u need to get checked no amount of advice here will solve the problem tho I hope the support is helpful in helping you get the confidence to go , xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.