I've noticed these sore like pimples

Posted , 8 users are following.

Yesterday I noticed these medium/large pimples on the left of my labia majora and started freaking out. I've been having sex with this new guy for the past month now and it was idiotically unprotected, because I take contraception and trusted he was clean like he said. There were no signs of pain or itching before they showed up and now they've been irritated and have become open and sore. It's painful to the touch and hurts to wear underwear. I'm terrified it may be herpes or some sort of STD, but I haven't experienced any symptoms besides having these 4 individual pimple like bumps on my labia. I can't get tested for another 2-3 weeks when my health insurance comes through. Please help! If this isn't detailed enough then please let me know. I have been searching around the internet and it seems to be anything. 

3 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Mine were tiny bumps. Do they burn when you pee? That was a very strong sign for me. That and they itched like a b itch
    • Posted

Omgawwwdd the itch is worse than your worst yeast infection times a 100!!. Lol .. It was awful! I went through a tube of lidocain in 24hrs! The only thing that stopped the itch, was warm baths... I lived in the tub and thank god I worked from home! Not even an ice pack was taking the itch away! I swear, the itch was almost worse than the pain... But what hurt me the worst was my burning nerve pain down my buttock and back of legs, w shooting pain to site of lesions, inside vagina, rectum and feet. That was worse... I am so happy that is over and behind me.
    • Posted

mine were only on my vagina lips, perineum, and anus. not legs and feet or anything. Fingers crossed that you have poison ivy in your pants and not this. but if not, it is livable and do not stress yourself if it comes back positive. We are all here for you and will talk you through it. with it being on your legs and feet I doubt you have this!
    • Posted

No.. I didn't have sores on my feet or kegs, although I got a couple red bumps on my cheeks..i just felt like a million fire ants were biting me under my skin. My sores were all on the same location of hours, but I HD shooting pain like electricity to my feet and other places I described. I could not sit up for two weeks... Had to take nerve pain meds and everything.. It was horrible.. I had not anticipated such alin from herpes.

No I do have this.. I've had it since July... It's hsv 2.. Believe me.. I just had a worse ob then the average person who has an ob.. I think it's cause I have autoimmune disorders, such as y thyroid failing, cause my body is attacking it. My body sis so busy attacking itself, that it's doing a terrible job suppressing the virus

• Posted

No it doesn't burn them much when I pee thankfully. I've had enough UTIs in my life I don't want any more pain while I go to the bathroom. And there's still no itching either.
    • Posted

Wow... Sounds like your body has a pretty good hold on this and it won't be a rough rode for you. Have you said anything to this guy? Keep on mind, he may not have it, he may have passed it to you through oral sex.
    • Posted

I don't know how to say anything. I had my first ob before I ever had sex with him. but since I don't have ob's at all I won't pass it to him. I take meds daily when I am stressed because that causes my outbreaks, and the meds avoid them. I have intentionally stressed him out to make sure he doesn't have them cause I check for an ob but he has nothing, and I had bacterial Vaginitis, and I knew it was that, but I told him I didn't know what it was and I didn't have insurance so I sent him to the Dr to get checked. I told him to get checked for bacterial infections, herpes, chlamydia and he came back negative for all of them (which I knew he would come back negative for the other 2 but I wanted to make sure it wasn't transferring and it's not.
    • Posted

Hun.. Have yiu not been reading the sites or reading up on this? You have periods you arw contagious w out symptoms. It is called asymptomatic shedding. This is how 70% of people catch herpes, is through this period.
    • Posted

I have only been on this thread, just found this site. My doctor told me that I was only contagious 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after an outbreak. Not claiming to be an expert, just stating what I have been told and what I have been doing.
    • Posted

That's really sad and unfortunate how ignorant doctors are about this disease and still spreading old school information, which is part of the reason this disease is an epidemic. If you Google herpes, there is not one medical site that will say what you just said.. Not one.. You are absolutely contagious w no outbreaks when the virus sheds and during shedding, you have no symptoms. Also, even the CDC will tell you the statistics of over 80% of people have no idea they have it because they have never had symptoms and/or are so mild mistake it for something else. Over 70% of cases are spread this way.if you read this thread, you'll witness for yourself, speechless stating she has never had any symptoms and was absolutely shocked at her diagnosis. This should be a big learning lesson for you.. She will be contagious at tines as well
    • Posted

probably that's the period when assymptomatic shedding occur. who knows the doctor could be right. The bottom line is no one really knows about this mysterious virus. it's all confusing especially when it affects people in a different way.
  • Posted

Could they be ingrown hairs or razor burn? I have hidradenitis suppurativa and sometimes the abcesses from that sound a bit like what you're describing - single, swollen and sore, not itchy, releasing a white fluid.
  • Posted

Would you mind telling me the results or what happened, because I’m having the same issue as we speak 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.