I've now got a lump in my stomach?!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've had a lot of stomach issues for months now.. Below are the main symptoms I am having:. Upper abdominal pain, mostly to the left but occaisonally in the middle under the breastbone and to the right. . My Stomach is so distended constantly, I look 6 months pregnant all the time. Gets worse after i've eaten and drank. . Excessive wind.  . Burping after/while eating . Heartburn . Sudden Weight Gain . Always Fatigue

. Back & Chest Pain.But recently when I was in the shower I have noticed that under the skin on the upper left quadrant of my body, just under my breastbone I have a lump. It feels like it's on/in the stomach but i'm not sure. The right side does not have this lump and feels normal. My stomach is tender/swollen/bloated and tight on the left side. It's really worrying me and I still have to wait over 2 weeks for my endoscopy. 

any advice?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

This you know only after the endoscopy or CT scan. How long has it been this lump and distention of stomach?
    • Posted

I only noticed the lump properly a few days ago but my whole stomach has been distended constantly for months.  
    • Posted

I was having and still sometimes having these symptoms. I went for a endoscopy because I was so tired of feeling so bloated and pain.. they diagnosed me with chronic gastritis and H plylori.. I would get a endoscopy for sure to rule out things
  • Posted

Your endoscopy should show up any problems.  In the meantime, go back to your doctor and show him the lump.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.