I've started experiencing excruciating tummy pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

So, ive got a pain in my lower tummy that gets sharper and more intense as I move and travels all down my pelvis and vagina. It feels like its coming from the right hand side. It's excruciating and gets worse as I walk, to the point where I'm in tears and can't stand. My tummy has also gone swollen/bloated and it only started today, a few hours after I ate a sandwich. I've never been allergic to gluten but I know my nan can't eat it.

Any ideas on what's causing it or if it'll pass fairly soon? Thanks for any help.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Come off gluten; there are gluten free alternatives in shops. Wheat and barley can be culprits.  How long have you had the pain?  I would see a doctor if it has gone on for longer than a week.
  • Posted

Hi eli49237

You may have a gaeny problem such as ovarian cyst..they can cause pain and bloating...ask your doc to order an ultrasound scan to check your gaeny area...best wishes for a speedy diagnosis..

• Posted

Hi eli49237

You don't mention how old you are...you may have a gaeny problem regarding the ovaries..perhaps an ovarian cyst..ask your doc to order an ultrasound scan to check your gaeny area..best wishes for a speedy diagnosis....

• Posted

You should get a ct scan and an ultra sound test done. I had pain in my stomach that for the first time in weeks hasnt hurt. I found out i had gallstones and a uti infection. I haven't had gallstones surgery yet it kinda feels like ive passed the stones and took 3 different kinds of antibiotics to get rid of the infection...the antibiotics are brutal but helped and today i am pain free. Thank God. Hope you feel better real soon and its nothing serious. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.