I've started having weird things happen to my bowel system.

Posted , 3 users are following.

First off i have a pretty big ass dump and i feel this little lump on my anus, its about pea sized. Im like wtf what could this be? I google it and realize its probably nothing serious and i just didnt mention it to anyone cause im kind of ashamed. Then i notice this pain, starts near the anus and goes up the bowel, (i think) it goes to the left so im not sure. Also sometimes goes down my legs. At this point im weirded out so naturally i google it and ofc i find cancer. And now a 17 year old guy thinks he has colon cancer. Im not having constipation or anything. I dont have diarrhea and i dont feel like im getting full fast. Also (been checking my s**t yes) i didnt notice anything weird with my stools. Right now i decided to post this cause im getting this little stabbing pain below my left rib (on the right side of the left rib). Its stabbing and feels like its quite close to the skin, so it isnt deep in there. Im feeling hella stressed rn. Especially because i think i have anxiety this is constantly on my mind and its really bugging me.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

You could have a haemorrhoid; maybe try ointment first and then see your doctor if it hasn't gone after a week. The pain in your ribs could be costochondritis or gastritis; your doctor will be able to tell you. I don't know what the pain is in your leg is. Have you been doing anything vigorous and strained your ribs?

• Posted

I've only been doing physical training. I also sit a lot. That might be a factor. BTW now ive started feeling full and not having an appetite though it might be due to anxiety I'm having.

• Posted

Maybe take a break from your physical training to rest your ribs. Anxiety can affect your gut.

• Posted

Alright, thanks. I just have to find a way to deal with this.

• Posted

Already feel better. As soon as I ignore the thoughts and worries the appetite problem went away. Dealt with anxiety before I know how to counter it. The other pains are not worrying. I train HEMA so I do get hit in the ribs a lot. Isn't painful at the moment but I guess it could cause some bruising or whatever (I do wear protective gear ofc). All in all anxiety sucks.

And thanks a lot. Thanks for taking the time to read this, sharing this really helped.

• Posted

You should get it checked and quit stressing over it. Maybe something as benign as a hemorrhoid or polyp pressing on a nerve but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.