I’ve stressed, depressed and impatient for almost a week, what should I do?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Good day,

I’ve been having these cystic acne,blind pimple in my face and normally on the side of my jaws...it comes and go but only if I haven’t done my daily routine for a while. This past week, another swollen cystic acne pimple appeared on the right side of my jaw and I accidentally poked and touched it but now it doesn’t seem to pop, I’ve been told to go to the dermatologist for a consultation or to get it popped...What is my expectations for first visit to the dermatologist and what will they do and prescribe on the first day of visitation?

I’m soooooo, insecure and depressed...

Kind regards 

B😔

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.