I wanna know if I'm pregnant but haven't tried pregnancy test

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi! I was diagnosed with PCOS last May 2017 and i haven't had any treatment. Would it be possible for me tobe pregnant? My mesntruation is 46 days delayed ( based on my Period tracker/Calendar). My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex since then. I don't my hopes up and expect that I am pregnant right now because of Pcos. But I've been experiencing several symptomps of pregnancy that I think I am. Some of the symptoms are having back ache, easily feel tired, I feel nauseous most of the time, headache, wants to vomit but nothing comes out, food cravings and the weirdest is to crave for a food that I don't eat before, strong sense of smell that makes me want to vomit when I smell a perfume or a food. Anyways, I'm also underweight. I'm 5'4" tall weighing 43kgs. My body doesn't change a bit mostly mh belly but my nipple and armpit become a little darker. Hope someone here would enlighten me. I really want to conceive. Thank you for those who will respond. It would be much appreciated.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You’re probably not pregnant. These prego symptoms you’re feeling is just probably you thinking you’re pregnant coz you don’t get your period for almost 2 months now. Better see an ob to get it cleared though 
  • Posted

You could be pregnant, or just the PCOS.  When I got pregnant I was tired all the time.  I didn't get back aches etc. until much more along in the pregnancy due to the growth and weight of the baby.  Just get a test and don't psych yourself out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.