I want all of us to have a laugh through this tough journey.........

Posted , 4 users are following.

a note to all of us sufferers;

please watch and have a laugh with me, as we all need it through these difficult times.....

this is how I feel when fatigue sets in-

like Dorthy.....If you want to explain your uncontrolled fatigue to anyone-have them watch this^^

-:-()

Google

"You Tube Wizard of Oz Poppies"

healing blessings to all.....

Starr

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

gosh all i can do is cry ... no laughing in this house .. its all a horror story

• Posted

i know

me too

i showed this to my husband to explain fatigue

i cry daily

wondering when ill be better....

healing prayers/thoughts....

• Posted

Thanks for this Starr, you know this is so important anything that can bring even small moments of joy and periods of distraction is very important when going through this thing.

It is so draining when feeling so unwell and focussed on this horrible virus, so definitely would encourage everyone going through tough times to set aside some 'me' (you) time each day where you do something you enjoy or helps to take your mind off things, even if just for a wee while. And it doesn't need to be anything major or that takes lots of energy, it can be anything, talking to a friend on the phone or watching a fav tv show or film, having a bath, listening to music, reading....whatever works for you.

I do understand Lori it's so hard to find laughter and peace when going through this thing....praying for God's peace and protection to fall afresh upon us all today.

Craig

• Posted

true....

i just thought posting something funny would change things up

we're all in agony here....

i talk to GOD all day everyday

i wish HE could touch my body and heal me up.....

• Posted

yes i wish he would listen to us and cure us all. i am so bad today after an ok day yesterday ..i cant work this thing out

• Posted

yea

im so sorry Lori

i really wish for a quicker healing recovery myself

my symptoms took a swift turn two weeks ago

i really feel as if im back at the beginning all over again

with new symptoms+old ones

i am losing appetite all over again forcing food/

among new strange symptoms

i swear

is that normal

the weekly changes?

cannot get in a comfort zone here and just hit auto pilot

its dodging bullets and getting scared over and over?!

i know all i can do is keep eating healthy

and at some point my body will find its way home

i wanna give up but am afraid its not in my nature....

i always keep you in my prayers

i think about you/your struggles

im so sorry its taking a while

ill be at month 7 soon

time just is at a stand still

my mom says "a watch pot, never boils"

so we are watching waiting praying in agony daily

how do we rest/lay around and heal and not want or think to get better 24/7?!

ugh

i need a healing strategy

all i do every time i use my body is get irritated and wish i was better and wonder

hard to get mind off of it^^

-:-(

have a peaceful night......

• Posted

Hey Starr / Lori,

Definitely it's good to post or think of something funny to try and bring a bit of light in the midst of trials and difficult times. Hoping and praying so much that God restores the joy in your lives as you have both been through so much this last while. I believe that new joy and hope is going to emerge for both soon thanks to God.

It's so hard when we can't see the answers even after lots of prayer, but we just need to trust God that His ways and thoughts are higher than ours and He has reasons and that He will answer our prayers and that His timing is perfect. He is a good God and wants us all well, let's keep holding onto that today. Sometimes it can be forgotten that when Jesus died on the cross He died equally as much to take our sickness away as to take our sins away. So our healing has already been bought and paid for by Jesus, the price has been paid already - we know this is true so just praying for the manifestations in each of our lives, trusting God with this. Let's keep on praying for God's help for us and each other, it's the best thing we can do.

I have been thinking about both of you every day, knowing that you have both being going through such intense times that has been so wearying and draining. Remember to be understanding to yourself, that you've been through the mill and that it's okay to accept that whilst today might not be great, that recovery WILL come and that God is the author of that and will bring it to pass even though might feel weary and weak at the moment - so hang in there will be new strength and fresh joy and health ahead I truly believe, hope and pray, for us all.

Craig

• Posted

thank u Craig

for your encouragement

im ready to heal.....ive been trying

but this virus throws curve balls making it hard to any sense of control.....

• Posted

For sure this virus throws some terrible curve balls Starr.

Remember sometimes fighting in the face of it or trying too hard can be draining and counter-productive with this thing - sometimes rest and just accepting that it's okay that things aren't perfect today and that it can take a little time, but that with that time you will get back to full health. Be kind to yourself Starr, you have been through a tough time and just take things slowly and at the pace that's right for you just now, with the knowledge that your body won't always feel this way and will be stronger again in the future - because truly IT WILL!

Craig

• Posted

true

thank u for your wisdom

i really like reading all of your encouraging words

its very healing

i hope you are well

i include all on this forum in my prayers

we gotta pray and pray

GOD is all i have

i need HIM more than ever these days-

• Posted

Thanks so much for your prayers Starr, it means a lot to know you are praying for me. I would be grateful if you could pray for my faith to be strong and for my health and work life too as going through a lot of changes and ups and down with this over the last year or two and sometimes get a bit discouraged and find it hard to stand strong also, I need Him so much too, often very guilty of trying to stand on my own strength when there's no way I can - thank you Starr it means a lot. I am including you in my prayers too at the moment and plan to keep until you are feeling much better.

Hoping for a more settled week ahead - still believing in your complete recovery Starr. I learned yesterday that 'do not be afraid' (or similar words) are written in the Bible 365 times - sounds like a message from God that we need to be reminded of that every day of the year to remember not to fear and just to trust Him!

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.