I want FRIED CHICKEN

Posted , 6 users are following.

In order to get this...I need to DRIVE.

I have had 5 beers...but I have not eaten for 3 days....and I need to eat...the only thing that sounds good is fried chicken.

I know I am pushing my luck..never been arrested for driving under the influence..and the store is only 2 blocks away..I have done this MANY times..and gotten away with it...

I think I will just starve...because I DONT want to detox in jail.

What is your food you crave when you are under the influence?

Do you ever drive when you shouldn't?

My boyfriend is not a big fan of spending money when we have stuff in the house..so he is NOT going to go for me.

I also need a case of water...maybe stop drinking for an hour and go>?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

ok b/f is going to get chicken parts....

Now..will I eat what I make is the question.

Yesterday I made chicken, bacon, ranch pasta...It was good but too rich...I had like 3 bites...and was done.

'

• Posted

Now that I live in Washington state I have available to me an assortment of things that will make you hungry and ease your uncomfortableness. Can you not get a prescription for something to help your appetite? When I am under the influence its burgers and pizza. When I'm detoxing it's chicken noodle soup or chicken and rice soup.

• Posted

belive it or not...I can drink anyone under the table..but mostly refuse pills...so taking a pill for appetite is not my solutiion....My only solution is to FORCE feed myself.

Which my b/f is going to pick up the chicken...so I looked up some good frying recipes...and one of the 7 things you SHOULD NOT do with fried chicken is...to place on paper towels.

Apparently it takes away the crisp and makes it soggy...so it said a wire rack..I still don't think I will not be able to pat it with paper towels...so greasy.

My biggest thing is WILL I EAT IT?  I hope I do...it will make for an easier withdrawal tommorw.  I can tell my body is so tired from the beer and no food intake...I'm just lethargic.

I ate a little bit last night of the ranch, chicken, bacon dish..and because of that I felt a little more normal today..just not normal enough to persue thru the withdrawal....I plan on eating at least 2 pieces...and then I have hope.

no food and drinking is SO bad..and makes withdrawal so much worse.

• Posted

Glad you have b/f around to help you at these times, Misssy! 
    • Posted

and Im running out of energy to cook the chicken...just want to sleep....but when I wake up I feel worse..

so I ordered the cut chicken from the meat market...boyfriend is going now to get it...I must hold on and push thru making it.

then if I eat and pass out...good...but I would rather eat...and not pass out...cause when I wake up I don't know if there will be enough beer to sustain this buzz I have.

I'm going to start a macaroni salad.....as my b/f wont eat the "greasy" chicken..but will love the salad. 

• Posted

I meant that it is a natural way to increase your appetite but in some states you can get a prescription. But I totally understand. if I don't have to take something I won't

• Posted

oMG..the chicken is soo...good.

A little salty..but salt is good for alcoholics..makes us drink more fluids..

I love it...I know before bed..I'm eating at least 1 piece and that makes me super happy..

yes, my boyfriend is ok..he doesn't beat me..doesn't pressure me....and he is out getting the tile for our bathroom..

He would be very happy to hear me say OUR bathroom...since when I'm mad I kick him out or threaten it every other day.

• Posted

I'm glad you've eaten, Missy, and hope you have a good night's sleep

• Posted

Please eat. I'm lucky in that when I drink it stimulates rather than suppressing my appetite, so I get all my nutrients. But carbs are definitely what I fancy. Hope you go on OK Missy.

• Posted

I'm like you on this. Eat non stop when drinking, bacon butties, curries, Chinese, they all taste so good after a few drinks.

last binge took four days to eat properly after finishing drinking. Glucose drinks only for two days, then two days of meal replacement drinks prescribed by GP as I literally couldn't eat solids

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.