I want to be alone

Posted , 9 users are following.

I want to be alone.  I feel like I need to be away from my home and family. I looked this up and it is a common perimeno sympton.   Do you feel lke this and what  do you do?  My familiy is upset that I am rejecting them.

Plus I do not feel motivated to care for myself, weight is going up, just got into the warneing state for diabetes.   I need someone to help me

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I feel somedays not to want to leave my bedroom. Curl up with a heating pad and lay in bed! I seem to get better later in the day
    • Posted

I wish I could, but I work.  So that keeps me moving.   I feel like a few days in bed would be helpful
  • Posted

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I actually relocated back to my hometown to be near family. I felt being around the ones I loved would help pull me through this tumultuous time in my life.
  • Posted

I know two ladies my age that now have diabetes.  You have to go to the doctors, get help.  You family needs you.  It will pass, watch a lot of TV, make sure they are happy stories.  There are meds to help you, don't suffer!  We can do this.
  • Posted

Hi,  I do understand.  I have been feeling like that for a while and thought I am depressed but I think it is one of the perimenopause and it does make you feel so down and unable.  It is not just family but I do want to be away from everybody. I guess everyone has got different way of coping.  I don't know what to suggeste but just wanted you to know you are not alone. I am sure there are lots of lovely ladies going through this nightmare. ALL THE BEST! Take care
  • Posted

You are right, it's a nighmare. We have to stay strong for ourselves.

Jackie

• Posted

hi iv been feeling like the for a long time dosnt help havi g teenagers lol

but i feel i need to get away i feel tierd all the time so feel i cant cope.

today i felt so tierd i was just falling asleep all the time and it was hard teyi g to keep my eyes open and id had a good nights sleep.

then i have teens so they dont understand and have atittude feel now one cares in my family and i just want to get away from them all to 

• Posted

I understand how you are feeling.i have just turned 50 and my life has turned upside down.i have had to undergo numerous blood tests etc to see what is going on with me and it looks like I was pregnant but have been miscarrying for a few weeks.my work is stressful and I need to find a new job and homelife isnt that great with two stepchildren.i dream of getting away for a few days.i hope you start to feel better soon.take care.
  • Posted

Hi Carma

yes this is how i feel when i am not feeling good and i am grumpy i just tell my boyfriend i want to be a lone. 

Your family should respect you when you want to be a lone and have time to yourself because thats how we recooperate and help our stress level is being left alone to relax or just cry things out 

• Posted

Hi Carma, I can totally relate to what yourve said. Just looking back at your post date you may be feeling a bit better?If not I'll reply.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.