i want to cry alot. hate myself. is always angry...dont want to get out my room...help me

Posted , 7 users are following.

i am in so much pain..its not physical...its mental...chest hurts, so does talking to anyone...so m writing anonymously...i want help but cant get from my parents or friends...they wont understand....help me plz..m sinking so fast...i quite my job ....stopped going to work...m goin out with my friends but its not helping...

i tried everything....but cant stand upto this pain..plz help me...i jst wish that some one wld come n slit my throat....

and one more thing,...i get this urges to hurt someone...i get angry so easily...want to hurt people around me so badly...

plzz help

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Why do you hate yourself? What is it about you that is so awful that you can feel such a terrible emotion towards yourself.

You don't mention in your post whether you have sought help from a doctor yet and this would seem to be the next step to take. There is medical help out there so why not access it? x

• Posted

no i dint seek any medical help...have lots of doubts about them....cant get anythign straight...

• Posted

Hi kautsubh00132 - so you quit your job, you're sinking fast, can't get help from parents or friends, but you haven't seen a doctor. Why not? Nothing else has worked has it? If you are in a dire condition, present yourself at the Emergency Department of your local hospital and tell then what is happening. Either way, you are not going to be able to think yourself out of this. You need professional hands-on help, and it's not going to find you, you have to find it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.