I want to dead!!!!!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey guys.

I have been depressed in a long time and I just got help from my doctors because I try last week to kill myself. When I was younger I grow up in a domasic household where I daily got abuse by my father and seeing him abuse my mother and handicap brother. I have had panic anxiety disorder and health anxiety disorder. My mother can speak the language of the country because she has been isolated for my years. So I am responsible for every single thing in my household. I have zero friends and no boyfriend. I can not se myself happy. I don't eat anything nor do I sleep well. I always get weird dreams where I am killing somebody. I go to school but I always get a panic attacks.

I don't know what to do. I feel like I my crazy by the way my doctors has given me anti depressants but I am try ones and I got a side of effect that I am afraid of

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so lost right now

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hanna go to your local hospital they will help and you will be out of that situation. Xx
  • Posted

Hi Hanna08404,

Please don't try and kill yourself, you sound severely depressed. I was in the same position felt like life not worth living. I'm taking anti depressants and they are helping a little. Also I am trying CBT. Have you asked for help regarding therapy. I think this will benefit you. I have severe health anxiety and have tried to take my life. Please get some help. There are people that love and care for you.

I pray for you

• Posted

No one loves me. And I really hate my life. I don't care no more. I am so unlucky!

• Posted

Have you spoken to your any of your teachers, or ask your Dr to refer you a team that can help you. You need to talk to someone as soon as possible.
  • Posted

Hi Hanna,

Firstly, sorry to hear your story and that things got bad last week.

What's the side effect? It may go after a while of being on it. I been on meds 20 yrs for depression, anxiety and psychosis.

Try to give meds a try cos if you can overcome the side effects it may be best thing for you.

I hope ur dad isn't around anymore. Must be hard being in charge of household. Do u get any support from friends family or gov?

• Posted

No I hardly get any help from people. I have no friends that really are there for me. I just what to despair. My father is still in my life but he doesn't live with me.

• Posted

I really think u should get ur doctor to find you a counsellor or group where you would feel safe to share your experiences or meet people in similar situation.

I'm in a group therapy at moment and it's v gud for me.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to msge me

• Posted

Your story makes me so sad. I have also had depression and anxiety and know how difficult it it. Please try your medication. I went on antidepressant for some time and it should help you. Know that we care. Message us anytime you feel alone and can't cope. God loves you deeply and we love you too. You are not alone. You sound like a wonderful person who needs help. Reach for it. Call your family doctor. Ask for mental health therapy. It helps to talk about it sometimes.

• Posted

I have an appointment with my doctor next week to talk about my medication

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.