I want to die.

Posted , 13 users are following.

Today I want to die. I just turned 49 and no let-up of these horrendous symptoms. I have tried being on the pill it just seems to send my anxiety through the roof. I itch like crazy, the Dr put me on Seroquel and Klonopin for my anxiety but they seem to exacerbate the itching. I just can't take it anymore.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kathryn, Im sorry that you feel that way today. I know the feeling with the anxiety. Is there a possibility that you could be allergic to one of the meds? Im not a doctor but from a previous experience I know that an allergic reaction could cause itching. Try and think about when it started. Try and take a light walk for anxiety. I hope that you feel better soon!
  • Posted

My dear Kathryn I don't know you or your history but please don't say that have you know one you can talk to family friends I will pray you get the help you need 🙏🏻🙏🏻 you need to find help God grant you the strength 🙏🏻??

• Posted

Hi Kathryn, no no you don't want to die, it's just or hormones are trying to drive us mad they are a adjusting and trying to balance back out....the menopause is not life time thing it will get better, no matter what you are going through, I been through it and still going through it....it does get better when your periods stop some symptoms will subside with peri menopause 

stay positive and strong for your self keep busy the itching will go darling ( hugs) xxxx

• Posted

I sooo feel like you and have felt just like you. Just take one minute at a time. Anxiety can be Dehabilitating. Try an aveeno bath for your itchy. I actually had medication for my itchy. Hang in there. Xo
  • Posted

Oh my I have been there and not from that drug - I was itching ever where - I would scratch so bad all over my body and literally draw blood - I found my urine was very yellow and I had to drink so much water until it was very pale and that really helped - then my bladder became so painful - I knew it was the drug so stopped taking it and in one day the pain went away - called my dr and went to see her only to find I was allergic to the drugĀ 
  • Posted

Hi Kathryn I felt like that when it first started with me in take HRT but all so went to see a councillor she help me a lot just to talk about how I was feeling and what to do when I started to feel anxious

Take care

Paula

• Posted

Have you gone back to see your doctor for it? If the medication isn't working the first person you should tell is your doctor.

• Posted

Please don't give up Kathyryn81522! We are all here for you and I am praying for some relief for you! I know its hard but we all will get through this!

• Posted

It will pass but in the meantime start drinking camomile tea and peppermint tea lots of exercise and take valium low dose just for two weeks to settle you down and then take half dose for another week then stop altogether you will feel much better

Keep busy and know that your symptoms will pass just try to take each day as you will have good days

• Posted

I hope you are feeling better today. I am so sorry you are dealing with this. It is your hormones I'm sure making feel like giving up. I have those days too!! You are in good company here. I pray, and I just try to not be too hard on myself. Gentle walking, nothing too stressful helps me to feel a little better

• Posted

Hang in. See your GP. It's a bit of trial & error with meds . But your GP can try & give you something else that will alleviate the symptoms.

Cbt can also help. Take one day at a time.

We will all get through this awful phase .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.