I want to die no reason for living

Posted , 5 users are following.

,,,I just want to die ,my whole life is so sad and alone,,,,I always broken no reason for living but I’m afraid to god I don’t want to hurt my self because I believe in god but I don’t want to live anymore I wish I won’t wake up anymore or an accident that make me dead easy ,,,my is so sad and alone I wish I die

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Get out and about,mix with decent people,talk to everyone,if you can,people that will not give you a hard time,maybe older people.

I take it you are young,the girl thing will pass,even though you think it won't.

There are millions of people out there,you will find somebody in the end, that will make you very happy.

I am not sure I believe in God, but when you are very low 'something' happens and there is only one way to go------Up.

Do not dwell it this, get on with your life/work whatever and one day,you will suddenly think 'You know, its not so bad after all'.

Just wait.

• Posted

,,,after all this day a been sad and lonely hard to move on but I’m trying sir thanx for the advice thank you so much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.