I want to die or just go somewhere far away.

Posted , 6 users are following.

I don't want to live this life. This sucks at everything. I don't like this place, or those people and everyday s***s. I just want to get rid of everything. I don't want a so called decent job and study for half of my life. And then what? Work hard and one day get retired . And finally when you get retired you find out you don't have any time for yourself cause you are old now. And then die. I don't have any friends.My family doesn't support me. My mom is busy fighting with dad most of the time lately. I don't like attending studies at all. I don't care about anything. I am mostly concerned for myself. I don't know what to do. I did counciling but that didn't helped. What should I do.Please do answer my call.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I completely understand I often have the exact same thoughts. Have you spoken your doctor? Or are you on any meds? X
  • Posted

I'm having similar thoughts atm feeling how long is this going to carry on for? I'm off work and not well. Got cancelling booked at the end of the month. Dr's nxt wk but that can't come quick enough. My feeling and thoughts are c xxp atm. I've have 2young children and find it hard to join in with things? Fed up don't know what to do. When girls go sch and hubble goes to work I'm home a long and thinking all day long.

• Posted

Hi Zoey so sorry that you are so low it seems to me reading what you said that you are very depressed! Why do you think therapy dos not work? It's not a fast fix...talk therapy takes time at a time when you feel the most down and anxious. Are you aware that you are not living in the present. You have projected your life out all the way to the end and none of us even know what's going to happen an hour from now. I hope you will go back to therapy and get on some antidepressants they both have changed my life. Will you keep us posted on how you are doing? Diane

• Posted

Hi your life is for you to live any way you like.  If you don't want to study for a decent job then you haven't got to.  You are young,  free and single (I presume) so why not go off travelling or something?  The world is your oyster.  Unfortunately though unless you have money or meet someone with money who will keep you, you are going to need a job of some kind if you want to eat and have somewhere to live.  There is no such thing as a free lunch.

No wants to spend all their lives working at a job just to keep body and soul together but this is the reality of life for the majority of people.  The best thing to do is find a job you can enjoy so you can mix business with pleasure.  Follow your dreams if you can.  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.