I WANT TO DIE TODAY

Posted , 4 users are following.

PLEASE PLEASE  tell  me how to die, I am so pissed off in life, I am useless, I look at myself in the mirror and see that I am chronically obese, wierd and hated. PLEASE PLEASE help me kill myself. I don't no f****** Samaritons involved, they are useless.... HELP ME TO DIE tonight PLEASE

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You do not want to die. Really, you don't. Please get help, speak to someone, anyone. It WILL get better. There is always a brighter day, a silver lining, better times.

I say this - and don't mean to sound harsh - but please consider others who are seriously dying of an awful illness like cancer (I have someone close to me who was told last week that he literally could have dies), so there are people out there who are fighting damn hard to live life and would give anything to swap places with you and be healthy. I'm sorry if that sounded very harsh, but I have seen people being very ill and unwell, who would want to live despite their problems. I obviously don't know what you are going through or your circumstances, but things are really never THAT bad.

In the past couple of years, I have been to rock bottom, had a mental breakdown, head injury, have an incurable drug-induced movement disorder, cognitive problems, dealt with awful withdrawals from powerful medications, an ectopic pregnancy, and people close to me being very ill, and I have had very very dark moments and not wanted to be here, but have fought every day to just keep going. Because we owe it to people like those poor children in Manchester recently to live life as fully as we can while we still can. As cliched as it sounds, life IS precious and you just never know what is round the corner.

Please please get help and see someone - anyone - and even if it is just to get your feelings off your chest. We are all here to listen and won't judge. Stay strong.

• Posted

Hi Becca - have you spoken to any health care professionals about this? Change takes time, there is no quick remedy. Suicide is not a cure - or an escape. Make an appointment with the doctor or seek counselling. They are there to help, you don't need to suffer indefinitely. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.