I want to doe

Posted , 5 users are following.

I really want to die I am 33 years old I have had the worst life one could have had. I have had everything and lost everything time and time again doesn't matter how hard I try I always end up on my ass. Even the people who are there for me go in on me and call me every name under the sun then the next day trys retracting it but the damage has all ready been done.

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi there 

i totally get i really do 

it’s really a struggle at times when we’ve had such horrid pasts or times when we may not have asked for the problems in the first place. Other people’s actions can affect greatly.

if only a little more empathy and compassion 

Sad to hear the people  that a “ there for you” are saying unkind things to you.

once things have been said it can’t be taken back.

Do these people know just how you are feeling ??how low you are and what you are thinking ?.

Look this is just me but I’ I Could write a book!  I could have no kids had abusive husband a heroin addiction a dad I can’t have anything to do with ... it goes on and on every time every day I wait for the next shock 

left husband of 16years and am clean nearly two years.

It’s only now and only just  now trying to make sense of things it’s hard but I am trying to get help and talk it always helps me to talk to somome imparshal.

its not too late reach out do you have a dr you can call?? A good friend.

Why can’t people be a little gentler??

Please reach out

take care

vicky x

• Posted

Wait try what I done.i feel better dude.been sae for weeks. Try find something good for where you live.

I picked a bag picked plastic off the beach toke ages.

Next day wow,better than days.

Try it you never know.

• Posted

You are not alone. There are others who feel the same way. I hope someone who shares your thoughts, reads your post and reaches out to you. I know you do not "want" to feel this way; I know you cannot help it. Prayers to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.