I want to "fall" down my stairs

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone

Just wanted to ask for everyone's advise as to which way is better to "fall" down my stairs. Backwards or fowards???

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Neither! Hope you are kidding! Diane
    • Posted

No Adldiane

I wasn't kidding, I was so so close to doing it as I feel so useless and feel like something bad is going to happen to me 😭

• Posted

Hi Beccabuch. It's one thing to feel like doing something. It's another thing to do it! We do not have to do what we think and what we feel. I believe you were strongly feeling like it but the consequences can be horrid. Think a thought all the way to the end to the end results. Please call a doctor and make an appointment and do what he suggest. And keep writing to us we will support you here. We care. Diane. 

• Posted

Hi BeccaBush - walking down the stairs is the best option. When you reach the bottom, pick up the phone and make an appointment with the doc to discuss how you are feeling. It might also be wise to consider what might happen if 'falling' down the stairs lands you in traction - or worse, a wheelchair. What then?

• Posted

Hi,

It depends what outcome you require. If you wish to  arrive at the bottom of the stairs in good health neither way would my way of thinking. Or, if you want to damage yourself somehow then either way would suffice. 

Better still follow the advise already posted, walk down the stairs, pick up the phone and call your surgery. If they give you an appointment for 2-4 weeks time then mention that you are having self harm thoughts and plead for an urgent appointment.

Mike.

• Posted

Hello Beccabuch. I am wondering how you are. Did you make an appointment with a doctor? People on this site really do care about you very much and want the best for you!! Will you keep us posted? Diane
  • Posted

you shouldnt. if you are struggling right now just remember that there is always someone who loves you and needs you in their life. talk to someone, feel free to even talk to me. just know that you are loved and needed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.