I want to hurt people for no reason and dont know what to do.

Posted , 5 users are following.

ive been feeling angry for no reawson for over a year and i am constantly wanting to hurt people i dont know what to do and i dont want to tell my parents. what should i do?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

You must seek urgent help go to the mental health team and demand to see someone qualified in mental health disorders. You could end up acting on your thoughts and thats not fair on you or anyone else. Have you taken any medication before or been diagnosed with a mental health illness?

Please get help now

Josey

• Posted

I have never gone to a mental health team i will find the one nearest to me thank you for the advise

Brandonlee

• Posted

Brandon

I think that you will find that you can't go to the Mental Health Team directly. You have to go to your GP first. Your GP will then request an appoint with the Team.

If you are at school then you might see the school nurse or counsellor.

You might consider contacting Childine for advice.

https://www.childline.org.uk/Pages/Home.aspx

• Posted

I'm the opposite of want to hurt people I hurt myself I used to cut myself but now Ive started putting my hair punching in to my head I've been like this since I was 14 since my dad passed away in 1998 it's always in my head to go with him
    • Posted

Soultasta,

Please speak to your general

Practitioner about your self harming!

Your dad would not want you doing

That or joining him, he would want

You to fulfill your dreams and be

The best person you can be 😊

My daughter passed away while

I was giving birth to her and can

Understand how you feel but

Please seek help!

Thinking of you.

Kate.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.