and other time when i'm low and depressed

maybe six mounts in year be good

and other not

is that mean bipolar

or season depression ?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

No it doesn't sound like bipolar at all, bipolar is much more complex and disabling than that, just sounds like fluctuating moods which is normal and happens to everyone

• Posted

No it isn't bipolar and you shouldn't be self diagnosing. Make an appointment with your doctor

• Posted

i know u right , but i was worry

i ask them before a year , they said no

but still thinking about it

• Posted

Try not to worry about it Hun , stress alone can make you unwell. To be honest most people with bipolar don't even realise they are unwell, so it's a good sign that you realise your moods go up and down. You may have S.A.D. I would look for a second opinion if your not happy with the answers you've gotten so far.

• Posted

ur words really make sense to me

and ur advise true , anxiety always take me so far

what is that S.A.D ?

• Posted

u seem really expert of Bipolar

how to know exactily person bipolar

• Posted

The only person bl to diagnose bipolar is a psychiatrist.  A dr will send someone to one if they suspect its possible.  Its a very severe and debilitating illness, its not anything to do with feeling regular levels of mood shifts.  Stop googling.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.