I want to lose fat get muscle and get stronger

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I'm 16 years old male 5'5 and weigh 192lbs. I have no knowledge whatsoever when it comes to fitness. I been looking around online for information on what to do to reach my goals. But all that I got is confusion. Some people are saying one thing then other people are saying something else. As the title says, I want to lose fat(belly fat) get muscle(get ripped) and get stronger. What do I have to do. Do I have to go on a diet. How much protein do I need or how much calories a day do I have to reach. Then their is the exercise part. What should I do for workouts. Keep in mind that I get zero amount of exercise a day. And recently I've gotten extremely lazy. I can't even do 5 knee push ups. Please help me out. Thanks a ton

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It only comes down to two things: exercise and nutrition. Start to go to the gym and eat healthy. If you are trying to lose weight you should eat at a calorie defecit (eat less calories than you need). For beginner workouts, simply go on Youtube and look for videos about this topic.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.