I want to try the Sinclair Method and I have some doubts about it.

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello Johanna , I'm Paula and first I'd like to know if you are still in this threads, as i only see old conversations in it.

I hope to find you still successful in this method or sober and happy!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Pauline; my name is Ashley and I'm a 36-year-old male from Louisiana here in the states. I have seen jaw-dropping, absolute success in completely overcoming alcoholism via strict adherence to TSM (The Sinclair Method).

I met with a TSM-knowledgable psychiatrist and was prescribed 50mg Naltrexone with a year's worth of refills back in May of 2017. Within 3 weeks my life had become completely manageable. Looking back now, this also marked the beginning of a very rapid acceleration of the career path I'd barely been able to hold together prior to TSM.

Naltrexone and The Sinclair Method worked when nothing else. If asked, my wife would tell you she would travel the world over if she needed to ensure my access to this medication. It really had been a life-saver in numerous aspects. Please feel free to ask me anything that comes to mind.

• Posted

? What are you looking for and what is your situation?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.